Child Support.

Choose A Question

Is a secure web site?

When you enter information online, all data are scrambled using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. Although we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your data, SSL makes it very difficult for your data to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. When we receive your data, it is kept encrypted until we're ready to process it.

Do I need to download any software to use this service?

No. Our website is available 24 hours, 7 days a week and will work with any internet browser.

Is there a fee charged for this service?

Yes. charges a service fee to make a payment.
Credit/Debit Card: adds a 3.5% service fee to each transaction.
Check the Terms of Service governing your payment method for additional information.
Electronic Check: There is a flat service fee of $5.00 per payment. A delinquency charge of $31 will be assessed to your account for each payment that is returned.
This fee is separate from the obligation amount you are paying. The fee will be added to your payment, regardless of the payment amount. No portion of the service fee is sent to the State as part of your payment.

If I'm unwilling to pay the convenience fee, can I still use this service?

No. The service fee covers the cost of processing the payment transaction and is not negotiable.

Can I cancel a payment once it is completed?

No. If you make a mistake with the payment, you should contact us. Please review each payment carefully before you submit it. Once transactions have been submitted, they cannot be canceled or changed.

Is my payment processed immediately?

Yes. Your credit/debit card is charged immediately. Once the transaction has settled with your credit/debit card and we receive the funds, the payment is sent to the receiving state. Please allow seven days for the state to receive your payment.
For electronic check, please allow up to 4 additional business days to process your payment.

What do I do if I’m having trouble viewing the web pages on

Any browser should be able to navigate and access All of’s web pages conform to online payment standards. If you are having trouble, contact your Internet Service Provider.

Who should I contact if my transaction is declined?

You should contact the bank or financial institution that issued the card.

Who should I contact if there is a billing error or I have questions about fees charged to my credit/debit card account?

You should contact the bank or financial institution that issued the card.

How will you use my personal information?

Your privacy is very important to us. The only information we share is that needed by the State to which your payment is made. For more information, please review our privacy policy.

Where can I view the Terms of Service for

The Terms of Service for are available at: Terms of Service

I have a customer service question about my payment. Who do I contact?

It will depend on the nature of your question.

You should contact the governmental entity you are paying if you have a question about the amount of your payment or why a payment is owed.

If there is a billing error on the account statement for the payment method you used for a payment or your payment transaction is declined, you should contact your bank or financial institution.

You should contact us if your payment method was charged/debited, but the governmental entity did not receive the funds after seven (7) days. Please visit our Contact Us page for our contact information or to contact us online.

For more details, please see the Customer Service information in our Terms of Service